Monday 9 February 2009

Day 40

This one is a bit of fun. One of my obsessions is music. I'm usually plugged into my iPod which my family often refer to as my life support system (not far off the truth). I used to work with a chap who was even more obsessive and during a conversation concerning what we had recently discovered, he told me about emusic. Each month, I pay £20 and get 100 downloads and this morning they arrived in my account. Unfortunately they never last long - I always have lots of albums that are saved for later. This morning I had 100, now I have 10 which will be gone by the end of the day. I'll sit and listen, enjoying new discoveries and remembering old favourites. Then about 2 weeks before my next lot of downloads, I'll start making a list of what I'll get next from my saved list.

Hours of fun.

x

No comments: