Saturday 28 March 2009

Day 87


I'm in the middle of preparing for a big interview next week so I haven't had a chance to get out much today. Therefore I had to think a bit about the picture I wanted to take. This was an idea I had a while ago but when I tried it before, I just couldn't get it to work. Today I decided to try again. There were alot of attempts and I discarded more than I kept - mostly because I looked as if I had a severe drug habit or it high-lighted my 33 years on God's green earth (Vanity thy name is Hottie). However, there were several shots I did like. Amongst them was this one. I just kept coming back to it. It may not be the clearest shot and there's alot of distracting background scenery but it captures a certain, indefinable something that makes me feel ... well I'm satisfied with it.

They say that the eyes are the window to the soul. What do you see there?

x

No comments: