Friday 17 April 2009

Day 107


This has to be a super fast post tonight - I'm going to a colleague's leaving do and we're all heading for a cheeky drink before hand.

Anyway, today has been dull with no real chances for photographs, so I took a picture of my socks. I never wear matching socks and haven't for the last 7 or 8 years. (A very boring story involving an ex boyfriend). My socks still cause amusement at work. I have no idea why. These were under trousers today so perhaps not so bad.

Be warned - I may use this idea again on "slow" days. Sorry

x

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good picture - I couldn't make out what it was from the thumbnail. Pairs of socks seem a rarity in our house!!

Girl Tornado said...

I love this shot, so colorful and UNIQUE that you wear diffent socks. Too funny!! :)

susanvg said...

This is fun - and the options of "pairs" of socks becomes limitless. No more matching socks after washing, no more hunting for the missing one. Hmmm.....

Katy Swift said...

Alan - pairs are less of an issue in my house!

Oz Girl - They do cause interest at when people realise. At firs they think it's accidental.

Susan - Exactly! And very green. When one geta a hole in it, you only have to discard that one not both.

Jennifer said...

Very cool! I think it's great that you wear different socks. Thinking outside the box is always a good thing. :)