Thursday 2 April 2009

Day 92


I thought I'd share some of my sewing with you today. I wasn't very well today so had a day off work. This afternoon I was feeling a bit brighter so sat in bed with buckets of tea and watched trashy DVDs whilst working on this. It's an on/off piece I've been working on for a while and is based on stars in the sky. I'm not sure what it'll be when it's grown up - probably a wall hanging of some sort - but progress is very very slow so I doubt it's a problem I'll have to concern myself with for a while yet.

x

2 comments:

Girl Tornado said...

Such a lovely photo; would love to see it when it's complete! ;) Hope you enjoyed your afternoon; nothing like some tea and DVDs.

Katy Swift said...

You may have a wait hun - this has been worked on for a while but I may post it's progress x