Today I have mostly been cutting out fabric.
I'm making new tops for summer and I've finally found a use for some old shirts that an ex-boyfriend gave me before we split up. I've spent this evening sewing pieces of material together to make pieces big enough to cut for the pattern - if that makes sense - and these are some of the bits that I can't use. I've kept some scraps for patchwork at a later date, but these bits were just too small so I'm afraid they were destined for the bin.
It really distresses me when I have to bin fabric but I really can't use them for anything else (they're even to short to knit with), however I was able to photograph them. I love the fact that you can see the pattern so closely and even the weave of the material. Maybe when I've finished the garment I'll post that picture too.