Saturday 27 June 2009

Day 178



I guess this could be sub-titled - "Gathering storm"


Not only is it hot and sultry, leaving us in need of a bloody good down-pour, I've got a week to pack and move. I'm going to work in Darlington for a few months until I go to uni (which will mean moving back to Bucks!). My next week will be sorting through stuff and seeing what I can travel with, what I'll put into storage until September and what I can live without. Storms are chaotic but cleansing and so will be this.


x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This may sound odd, but I love storms and the energy it brings. Also, like you, love the clouds. Great shot. Hope your move goes well.

Katy Swift said...

Iona I know exactly what you mean. Storms are fantastic I completely agree with you about the energetic effect.

Clouds have a very textural qualitiy too. One day I'll do something with that.

susanvg said...

Great sky and mood.