Sunday 26 April 2009

Day 116


My lovely friend Bre rang me today and asked if I wanted to go for a walk. I grabbed my camera and we went to nearby Marlow. The sun was out and it was glorious by the river. There were plenty of photo opportunities and Bre was no help, suggesting more and more. It caused me a little dilemma when it came to deciding which one to post but eventually this one won.

I like the reflection in the water both from the tower and from the sun. And the sky is a perfect almost cloudless blue.

It was lovely just to stroll along with the sun on our backs and an ice-cream in our hands.

x

3 comments:

Tim Dustrude said...

What a cool old building!

Girl Tornado said...

A lovely shot... I particularly love the historic old building. I'm a fan of great old architecture.

Katy Swift said...

Cheers guys. It's actually a church. One day I may get to the other side of the river and investigate further.