Thursday 30 July 2009

Day 211


Today's post is brought to you by the word "Sparkle".

I really loved this word even though it was a challenge. I'm light on sparkly stuff at the best of times but especially at the moment given my suitcase dwelling scenario. However, the word a day is supposed to be a challenge. Long story short, I found a potential subject whilst out walking but had to return later in the evening. Sadly it proved a blind alley. I found some lights and took some unfocused, swirly shots of them but wasn't entirely satisfied. As I walked home, I walked past a vibrant chain-pub. The type that's heavy on the alcho-pops and light on decent beer. Not my usual watering-hole. However they were blasting exceptionally loud dance music out the door which made me wander in for a look-see and guess what I found?!

Come on ... what's more sparkly than a mirror-ball?

2 comments:

susanvg said...

Sounds like a successful scavenger hunt. And the shot is fun.

Katy Swift said...

Indeed it was. And I provided entertainment for the locals!