Friday 13 February 2009

Day 44

So today's word is "green".

Again I wandered sunny Chester, photographing all manner of random things - signs, moss, plants, pigeons (they have that iridescent green in their feathers. They're also a pain in the arse to snap because they fly off in a split second). I even went into a shop and asked if I could snap a display of limes - which they kindly allowed. I was walking past a material shop I used to frequent and popped in to browse. Of course this turned out to be perfect because they group their fabrics in colour families. I explained to the sales assistant that I'm an art student, it's a project. Would she mind? She couldn't have been more helpful and even asked about my course and future degree plans. I got some fantastic shots and ended up buying some material too - so everyone was happy.

x

No comments: